- Optical: Standard single vision 1.5 index lenses are included as standard. These are equipped with anti-reflection and a scratch resistant coating.
- Sunglasses: UV filtering single vision 1.5 index sun lenses are included as standard.
Returns & Exchanges:
You have 14 days from the day you receive your order to CONTACT US for a refund or exchange.
Items must be unworn and in original condition.
Custom eyewear cannot be refunded or exchanged.
All items are accompanied by the original package contents.
Please note, prescription lenses are not refundable.
Please ensure you choose a trackable delivery service and retain proof of purchase. Eyes On Soho will not refund shipping costs. We welcome online returns/exchanges in our Soho store.
- Free UK shipping on all orders over £50. Orders below £50 will be charged £3.95. Orders will be shipped out once a week via Royal Mail Signed for.
- EU shipping is £10 to EU countries and £15 to the rest.
- Rest of the world shipping is a flat rate of £28.
Please note, we are not responsible for any duties.
Prescriptions can only be uploaded on the product page in either JPG or PDF format. If you're having issues uploading your prescription, you can also send it to us at email@example.com or WhatsApp mobile +44 7864 847545.
In order to process your order smoothly, please ensure your prescription has all the correct information, is clear to read and is validated by an optometrist.
- Receive £50 off your order when you buy 2 frames. This is automatically applied at checkout.
- Receive £20 off when you're taking the frame with no prescription using code: NORX at checkout.
- Receive £20 off when you order 2 accessories using code: 20ACC at checkout.
Please note, these offers cannot be combined. Excludes Clip-Ons and eyebobs products.
Pupillary Distance (PD)
We will need your PD to process prescription orders. If you don't know your PD, you can either contact your optometrist or come into store to have them taken. Please note, if you've bought prescription frames from us before, we will have these on file.
In the case of higher prescriptions and complex lenses, we will need to take a measurement of the height of the pupil, in the selected frame(s). A store visit will be required in order to take this measurement.